2018/8/3 10:58:00
驻马店翻译公司:领略电影名句翻译
驻马店翻译公司:领略电影名句翻译
21世界是经济蓬勃发展的新纪元,各行各业都在迅速的发展,影视行业迅速崛起,想最近刚上映的几部电影,徐峥主演的《我不是药神》、吴京主演的《战狼2》、佟丽娅主演的《超时空同居》等,都火遍网络,影院,票房高涨,那么你在欣赏这些著名的电影时有没有被外国英文版电影中的经典台词翻译所吸引呢?下面驻马店翻译公司小编为大家整理了著名的英文版电影台词,供大家欣赏。希望你能从中学到知识。
1. 《Forrest Gump》 -- 阿甘正传
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
To make each day count.
让每一天都有所值。
2. 《Gone with The Wind 》 -- 乱世佳人
Land is the only thing in the world
worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得
你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,
因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远 。
I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
I never give anything without expecting something in return.
I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,
我总要得到报酬。
3. 《The Lion King》 -- 狮子王
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
I'm only brave when I have to be.
Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢。
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
This is my kingdom.
If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,
我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
4. 《Sleepless in Seattle》 -- 西雅图不眠夜
Work hard! Work will save you.
Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.
埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
You make millions of decisions that mean nothing
and then one day your order takes out
and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,
但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。