手机号
验证码
立即登录    忘记密码? 注册
手机号
邮箱
立即登录    免费注册 找回密码

2018/6/23 17:51:00

郑州翻译公司,专业的商务翻译

在商务会议中或者是商务合作中,一名优秀的商务翻译在整个商务会谈中会起到很大的作用,就像乐文郑州翻译公司的专业商务翻译一样,多次负责商务翻译工作,究竟商务翻译与其他翻译有什么不一样呢?我们跟着专业商务翻译一起来看看。

商务翻译英语翻译:产品介绍

1.It is classic and simple model.But very hot sell in India.这是经典的款式,造型简单。但是非常受印度客户的欢迎。

2.Could you send me the quotation of the models I asked just now?你能将我刚刚挑选的产品做份报价单发给我吗?

3.Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.

我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。

4.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Korea in price

我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与韩国竞争。

5.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

我们的产品在其他市场同在贵方市场一样受欢迎。

6.By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas

我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。

7.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market

我们的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。

8.These items are most salable in our market

在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。

9.There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。

10.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent.

我们很高兴向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供样品的样品。


商务翻译英语翻译:代理

1.We are in a good position to be your sole agent.担任贵司的独家代理,我们优势明显。

2.We are not prepared to apoint an agent for your district.我们不准备在你方区域指定代理商。

3.Did you represent any other suppliers in the same line?贵方在同行业为别的供应商做过代理吗?

4.If you want to be our general agent, you'll not handle the same or similar products of any other origins.如果你想成为我们的总代理,你将不能经营任何其他来源的相同或类似的产品。

5.I'm afraid we can't agree to appoint you as our sole agent because the annual turnover you promised is too low.

恐怕我们不能同意指定你方作为我们的独家代理,因为你方所承诺的年销售量太少了。

6.Thank you for offering us the agency for your products and appreciate the confidence you have placed in us.

谢谢贵方提出让我们代理你们的产品,我们很感激你们对我们所表示的信心。

7.If you give us the agency, we should spare no efforts to further your interests.如果贵方给予我们代理权,我们将不遗余力为贵方争取利益。

商务翻译英语翻译:交友

1.I have a large circle of friends.

我的交友圈十分广泛

2.Most of them are my former school-mates or work-mates.

他们中的大多数都是我曾经的同学或同事

3.They are all open,diligent and smart.

他们都很开放,勤快并且聪明

4.We have a lot of common interests.

我们有很多共同的兴趣爱好

5.We share both happiness and bitterness,

我们一起分享彼此的幸福和痛苦

6.and support each other in times of adversity or difficulties.

并且在彼此遇到困难灾难的时候彼此支撑

商务翻译英语翻译:工作压力

1.What problems do staff usually have when they are under burden of a heavy workload?如果员工的工作量过大,会产生什么问题?

2.If they are overworked,employees will be susceptible to stress-related illnesses.如果他们的工作量太大,他们就会很容易得压力导致的疾病

3.They will be in very bad mood and low spirits,and fail to meet their job requirments.他们会心情不振,情绪低落,难以达到良好的工作状态满足工作需要。

乐文郑州翻译公司,专业人工翻译平台,如果您需要英语翻译,商务翻译可以随时联系我们。
阅读文章:积分+1