手机号
验证码
立即登录    忘记密码? 注册
手机号
邮箱
立即登录    免费注册 找回密码

2018/5/16 15:56:00

细数那些商务翻译们经常用到的短语和句子

商务翻译与其他翻译不同,商务翻译有专业商务翻译的词汇,在商务翻译过程中,可能用到哪些词汇和句子呢,今天就跟着专业的翻译公司中的商务翻译一起来学习。

在大段或加入对话时,可以使用下列短语和句子:

翻译公司教你世界名牌的正确发音


May I have a word?
我能跟你说句话吗?

If I may, I think...
如果可以,我认为······

Excuse me for interrupting.
不好意思,能打断一下吗?

提出看法

在会议中,你可以使用这些短语:

I (really) feel that...
我(真的)认为······

In my opinion...
在我看来······

The way I see things...
我的看法是这样的······

征求意见

Do you (really) think that...
你(真的)认为······

(name of participant) can we get your input?
(参与者姓名)能说下你的看法吗?

How do you feel about...?
你觉得······怎么样?

对某个观点进行评价

I never thought about it that way before.
之前我从未想过这种方式。

Good point!
说得好!

I get your point.
我明白你的意思了。

I see what you mean.
我明白你的意思了。

赞同他人的观点

Exactly!
正是如此!

That's (exactly) the way I feel.
我(恰好)就是这么认为的!

I have to agree with (name of participant).
我同意(参与者名字)的观点。

不认同他人的观点

Sometimes we have to disagree with others. Make sure to be polite, but firm when disagreeing
有时候,我们也会不认同别人的观点。这是我们应该坚定又不失礼貌地表达自己的不认同。

Up to a point I agree with you, but...
在一定程度上我是认可你的,但是·····

意见和建议

We should...
我们应该······

Why don't you....
你为什么不·····

明确自己的观点

(Statement) Have I made that clear?
(陈述)我说清楚了吗?

(Statement) Do you see what I'm getting at?
(陈述)你明白我的意思了吗?

Let me put this another way (statement)
我换个说法(陈述)

I'd just like to repeat that (statement)
我要重复一遍(陈述)

请求重复

I didn't catch that. Could you repeat that, please?
我还没明白。能请你重复一次吗?

I missed that.
我没听清楚。

Could you say it again, please?
能请你再说一次吗?

请求说明

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what your are getting at.
恐怕我不是很明白你的意思。

Could you explain to me how that is going to work?
你能向我解释一下这个是怎么回事吗?

I don't see what you mean. Could we have some more details, please?

我不明白你的意思。能请你说得详细一点吗?

翻译公司教你世界名牌的正确发音


询问别人的看法

What do you think about this proposal?
你怎样看这个建议?

Would you like to add anything, (name of participant)?
你还有要补充的吗,(参与者姓名)?

Has anyone else got anything to contribute?
还有人有看法吗?

Are there any more comments?
还有别的意见吗?

纠正信息

Sorry, that's not quite right.
抱歉,这个不完全正确。

I'm afraid you don't understand what I'm saying.
恐怕你没有理解我的意思。

That's not quite what I had in mind.
我要表达的不是这个意思。

That's not what I meant.
这个意思。

保持会议按时进行

Well, that seems to be all the time we have today.
好吧,今天的内容差不多就到这里了。

Please be brief.
请简明扼要地说明。

I'm afraid we've run out of time.
恐怕我们剩下的时间不多了。

I'm afraid that's outside the scope of this meeting.
恐怕这已经超出本次会议的范围了。

Let's get back on track, why don't we?
回到正题上吧,好吗?

That's not really why we're here today.
这与我们今天讨论的主题无关。

Why don't we return to the main focus of today's meeting.
为什么不会到今天会议的主题上来呢?

We'll have to leave that to another time.
我们下次再讨论吧。

We're beginning to lose sight of the main point.
我们现在有点跑题了。

Keep to the point, please.
请紧扣主题。

I think we'd better leave that for another meeting.
我认为,还是留到下次会议再讨论吧。

Are we ready to make a decision?
准备好做决定了吗?

好了,翻译公司教的这些知识点都学会了吗?

北京联合乐文翻译有限公司是人工翻译平台,聚合了来自全球译员和语言的服务机构, 致力于科技与文字的融合,我们通过互联网技术为用户提供更便捷的翻译服务, 一个简洁、优美的在线人工翻译平台,致力于支持全语种、全领域、全格式的翻译服务。 简单方便快捷的操作流程下,每一篇译文都能快速找到最合适的译者。

北京联合乐文翻译有限公司(北京译佳林翻译有限公司)是全国连锁集团,为方便我们的客户翻译文件, 我们在全国23个省会、 4个直辖市、 5个自治区设立了分公司,并且 7×24小时全天候为您提供翻译服务。
阅读文章:积分+1